Marie Forleo interviews Catherine Collautt, Ph.D. about Re-programming the Subconscious Mind

By Nancy Smorch

Normally, although there are exceptions, I try to post a recommendation on Fridays.  Today’s recommendation, although not directly related to food, is related to your health.

On the surface, you may not see it as such, but it definitely is.

This video is an interview that Marie Forleo (marieforleo.com) did with Catherine Collautt, Ph.D about how to re-program your subconscious mind to get what you want.  This has got to be one of the best videos I’ve come across in a long time!

You see, I do some work with the conscious and subconscious mind in a technique called BEST (Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique), and I’ve known for years the power of the subconscious mind and how it can get in the way of your health and happiness.  I have no problem communicating this to people, but where I have found a challenge was figuring out how to help people learn to overcome the subconscious interference on their own.

This video explains just how you can do this, and I absolutely LOVE it!  It is so powerful, and I would love for everybody who is struggling or feeling stuck in some area of their life to watch this video and have these tools in their “toolbox.”

Let’s face it, it is estimated that the subconscious mind runs 97% of what we do in our lives, so chances are, if there is an area of your life that is out of balance or just isn’t how you would like it to be, the subconscious mind is getting in the way.  If changing our behavior were as easy as simply making a decision and taking action on it (which actually is a major part of it!), then none of us would have any challenges achieving goals and balance in our lives.

Our conscious mind, however, is responsible for only 3% of our behavior.  Wouldn’t it be nice to get the remaining 97% on your side and working for you?  This interview is a major step in that direction.

Whether you are trying to find a healthier way of eating, wanting to start exercising more regularly, wanting to start your own business, trying to develop healthier relationships, or wanting to achieve more financial abundance, in order to increase your chances of success in any of these areas, you’ll want to team up with your subconscious mind.

Look at how you are feeding all the areas of your life - both with actual food and with other nourishment (health, career, spirituality, relationships, exercise).  If there’s an area that’s out of balance, check in on yourself, watch this video, and follow the steps outlined to re-program your subconscious mind and actually achieve what you want.

Also, Marie Forleo does a lot of great work in the area of business development.  Check out some of her other interviews and videos on YouTube at Marie TV.  She’s awesome!

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!  Consider this video recommendation my heartfelt gift for you today!